- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Billing Reports include attendance and enrollment reports are due 30 days in advance of the payment date. These reports are sent to the district of residence and the State Education Department (SED). Schools located in New York City send the report to the New York City Department of Education (NYCDOE) only. NYCDOE send the report to SED.
Reports are due in August, October, December, February, April and June.
Education Law § 2856(1)
8 NYCRR § 119.1
District(s) of Residence, State Education Department, NYC Schools send to NYCDOE only