- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Board Meeting Minutes
Meetings of the school board of trustees must conform to the Open Meetings Law. Minutes must be created within two weeks of the meeting (Public Offers Law § 106) and one week for executive session minutes consisting of any voting matters and recordation.
A copy of meeting minutes with attachments must be provided to the Institute no later than two weeks after the subsequent board meeting. Draft minutes are acceptable.
School Charter (Monitoring Plan)
Charter Schools Institute