- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
The school must provide written notice to the SUNY Board of Trustees Charter Schools Committee within 5 days of the removal or resignation of a trustee of the school board. Additionally, the school must also submit an updated list of the trustees using the Current List of Board Trustees Form to the Institute.
- A letter signed by the board chair stating that a trustee vacated his or her office by actively refusing to act (Education Law § 226(4)); or
- A letter signed by the board chair stating that the trustee vacated his or her office by failing to attend three consecutive meetings without an excuse acceptable to the trustees (Education Law § 226(4)) and that there is a board resolution documenting a vote regarding the lack or insufficiency of the excuse; or
- A letter signed by the board chair indicating that the trustee passed away.
- Must be approved by a majority of trustees then in office as opposed to a majority of trustees present with a quorum (Education Law § 226(8)); and
- Must be on written complaint of any trustee; and
- Must be for cause (misconduct, incapacity, neglect of duty, violation of charter provision regarding qualifications, code of ethics, etc.); and
- Must give one week’s notice to existing trustee and all trustees.
- Copy of approved resolution or a copy of the minutes with the removal and votes recorded must be sent to the Institute.
School Charter (paragraph 2.10 renewal charters, paragraph 2.12 or Monitoring Plan)
Charter Schools Institute, SUNY Board of Trustees Charter Schools Institute