- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Schools must submit a copy of an executed lease or purchase agreement or other facility agreement, a copy of a letter from an independent attorney stating the facility agreement has been reviewed, and a detailed schedule setting forth the steps necessary to make the school facility ready for instruction.
Documentation must be provided prior to May 15 of the year the school intends to provide instruction for the first time.
More information is available in the Facility Letter.
School Charter (paragraph 2.17 or 2.18)
Charter Schools Institute