- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Initial Statement of Internal Controls
Schools must submit an initial statement on the status of management and financial controls within 60 days of the effective date of the charter.
An independent Certified Public Accountant licensed in New York State must be retained by the school to perform an evaluation of the initial statement. This evaluation must commence within 45 days after the school receives and disburses more than $50,000. Within 45 days of the commencement of the evaluation, a report must be provided to the Institute.
School Charter (paragraph 5.1)
Charter Schools Institute