- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Schools that partner with a management company must submit a finalized, but not executed, draft of the management contract to the Institute for review 30 days prior to the required execution date of June 1. Comments or revisions may be proposed based on Institute’s review.
A copy of the final agreement once executed must be provided to the Institute.
School Charter (paragraph 2.15; Educational Service Provider Policies, Exhibit C, D or E)
Charter Schools Institute