- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Accountability Plan Progress Report
As part of annual reporting requirements, each SUNY authorized charter school must submit an Accountability Plan Progress Report which, from the vantage point of the school, addresses each of the goals and outcome measures contained in the Accountability Plan. The information presented in the Progress Report constitutes important evidence that a school is keeping its promises to its students, parents and community, and is critical to making its case for renewal.
School Charter (paragraph 6.1(d)) for charters issues in 2004 and after
School Charter (paragraph 6.3 or 6.4) for charters issued between 2002-2003
Accountability Plan Progress Report should be submitted through NYSED's annual report submission portal. Please submit student data corrections to the Charter Schools Institute.