- Board Trustee Financial Disclosure
- Board Trustees - New Trustees
- Board Trustees - Removal or Resignation
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Education Corporation By-laws
- Enrollment Change
- Management Agreement
- Programmatic Change
- Receipt of Summons or Legal Complaint
- School Director or Principal - Hiring or Departure
- State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Each School Year
Throughout the School Year
State Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Reporting
Recipients of SSF Grants should review the Quick Reference Guide first for information on how to execute the contract, implement the grant and request payment.
- Every invoice must be submitted with an Expenditure Reporting Checklist, Expenditure Report Form and Expenditure Backup.
- A Revised Budget must be submitted using the Budget Revision template if the plan cannot be executed as described in the SSF application.
- The completion invoice, or voucher, shall be submitted promptly following completion of the work but no later than August 15, 2017.
Charter Schools Stimulus Fund (SSF) Grant Program
Charter Schools Institute